Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Personally

I had set up several resolutions for 2011(you can see them at this link: http://angelsfancrc.tumblr.com/post/2578796933/2011-resolutions). I may not have accomplished them all, but that doesn't mean I rested on my laurels this year. Here are just a few of my personal highlights in 2011:

  • I got baptized this year. It was truly only since then that I have grown in the Lord. As a matter of fact, I didn't really do my own Bible reading and enjoyment until this year either. (So "Get closer to God" on my resolutions was accomplished).
  • I met several new friends. Almost all of my new friends came from other schools (mainly UCLA and USC). They all basically came from the Christian clubs at the various schools. 
  • Got closer to my friends, mostly the Christian Students at CSUN.
  • Prepared myself for law school. Filled out applications, got some scholarships.

No comments:

Post a Comment